With version 2 we’ve totally re-written the system to improve usability and load time. A key change has been caching more data (simply put saving data locally in your browser) so that the system doesn’t need to keep asking the server to load the same info.
Replacing tabs with dropdown menus – in version 1 it was sometimes hard to see where you were so we’ve added simple dropdown menus
We’ve made finding and selection options much faster by using predictive text dropdowns – just start typing and the system will filter for you!
A new ToDo list to quickly add general tasks
A new To Do list option now lets you add any task to your todo list – tasks due today are shown in the red circle
Added a new quick resource availability checker
You can also quickly search to see who’s available by the checker in the header menu
Improved and customizable dashboard page
The new dashboard page puts the old panels from v1 into tabs. You can customise which tabs users see in the admin panel
1-page project view
We’ve put all the paperwork associated with a single project onto 1 page for ease of use
Ability to add multiple client Jobs
- You can add multiple client jobs at the same time
- The system will get the rate for each job from the client profile
Dropbox is now fully integrated! This means you can set default folders for your clients and send links to files on your dropbox storage rather than using our servers.
Holiday calendar for in – house staff
Your in-house staff, PM’s etc can now add their holidays in the system and see how many holidays they have left
Better access permissions
- You can now define exactly what functions your staff can do.
- You can even define your own roles e.g. Sales Guy or Accountant and tell the system which pages they can see and which function they can carry out
Improved template customization
- We’ve added Header and Footer sections to templates
- You can also determine what columns to show in the Jobs table within your templates
- We’ve created a default template for resource invoices to simplify this process in version 1 they could create their own templates.