We’ve been hard at work improving and adding features to TranslationProjex
- Fixed rounding errors on templates
- Fixed an error with currencies in General expenses
- Added new variables to templates so you can now add file description field to the email notification template, Project and Job comments can now also be added so you can add things likes “Venue of interpreting assignment” to a Purchase order or a client quote.
- Multilingual email notification templates. You can now create different language templates for email notifications. See this how-to video
- New and improved Project Schedule
- You can now print invoices that have been paid
- Improved reports
- Project manager can generate invoices for resources – handy if you don’t want to give your resources access to the system
- Customer Relationship Management module – due for release end of June
Have a great weekend!
The TranslationProjex Team