http://www.translationprojex.com/wp-content/uploads/logo1.png 0 0 admin http://www.translationprojex.com/wp-content/uploads/logo1.png admin2015-12-19 14:51:082016-02-19 14:58:06TP News December 2015
Last newsletter for 2015
In this, our last newsletter for the year, we’ve got some cool new features and essential bug fixes, and a roadmap for 2016.
Have a wonderful xmas and let’s hoping 2016 is better than 2015!!!
- Full leave management system with holiday request management. Your in-house staff can now formally request holidays and you can track (accept,reject, allocate) absences. Cool video here
- We’ve added 2 new Quickbooks desktop exports of client invoices and rescource invoices. (To get data into Qbooks you’ll need to use a 3rd party tool such as Transaction Pro importer.)
- Ability to show stats for internal users who are assigned tasks e.g. PMs who also do services such as translation. If your PMs also translate/proof you can now track their effort by associating their stats with a resource profile.
- You can upload a signature to your templates using the Authorised signatory field.
- You can now see who logged in and when to your system in the Activity logs in the Admin Panel
- Added the Invoice PO icon on the dashboard of Resources so they can now easily invoice their POs
- Added the Client name and Project name and start date columns to the Resources report
- Added a bulk delete action in Admin Panel>projects> services
- In the simple editor in quotes, invoices and POs we fixed a few layout issues
- We added the project name and project code variables in the Send job request, PO received and file sent email templates
- We removeed authentication from Dropbox file download links so clients no longer have to login to see their files